2020 Emergency Response Initiative
- $150,000 to Amherst H. Wilder Foundation for eviction prevention in the East Metro
- $150,000 to Catholic Charities of Saint Paul and Minneapolis for core operations during the pandemic
- $150,000 to CLUES: Comunidades Latinas Unidas en Servicio for critical services to Latinos during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- $150,000 to People Serving People for pandemic emergency response
- $150,000 to Saint Stephen’s Human Services for the Street Outreach Program
- $100,000 to Second Harvest Heartland for the Minnesota Central Kitchen
- $150,000 to The Link for emerging and critical needs during the pandemic
2021 Human Services Community Grants
2021 Emergency Response Initiative
Operations Support Grants
- Human Services Community Grantees have the opportunity to request these funds through the 2021 Community Grants application process. The Community Grant reapplication deadline is April 1, 2021.
- Arts and Environment Community Grantees can request operation support funds by submitting an early grant report by April 1, 2021. We’ll send email reminders with a link to the report form before the deadline.
- Invited Grantees will be assessed for eligibility through their standard grant review process.