What does the Butler Family Foundation support through the Community Grants Program?
- Make musical instrument instruction available to young people from low-income families
- Create access to collections and programs of visual arts, natural history, and science museums for low-income and
- Prevention and intervention services for those experiencing domestic and family violence
- Residential and community support for those with chemical addictions
- Housing and services for adults, families, and youth who are homeless or who lack safe, stable, and affordable housing
- Holistic intervention and rehabilitative services for prostituted people, and those at risk of being prostituted, guided by the principles of the Nordic Model.*
- Initiatives that promote public understanding of the Nordic Model* principles.
What types of support are available through Community Grants?
Who is eligible to apply?
What is the timeline to apply?
What is the review process for Community Grants?
Click here to learn how to apply.
For more information, contact:
Telephone: 651-222-2565 (ext. 113)